4 Days to go ~


I just have 4 days more before real SPM coming . Am i ready ? frankly, not yet man . Since i have 3 days weekends i think i can struggle hardly on those days . I hope this plan can makes me get result with flying colours. Hope so ~

Btw, i couldnt go to school tomorrow. I knew that tomorrow is the day where teachers goin to do some briefing about the upcoming SPM. Yet, arranging tables ! I'm goin to sit in the 2nd class since my name is at 37th. I hope and really hope they postpone it till the next day. I need to attend my lil sis convo. Urghhhh so jealous wif her . My school didnt do it . But , if we have rezeki, then after SPM insyaallah ade la convo . Heheh . hope so ~ Oh, i MUST company my sister tomorrow bcos my dad will be not around tomorrow till Friday. My mom too. She's goin to Genting Highland. My sister three, she need to go to a camping tomorrow at Janda Baik. And that's why i'm the one and the only who responsible to company my lil sister.

Ok la... cant write many more. It's time to study history ~~~ weeeeee ^^

4 comments:

Hanis Syahirah said...

Good Luck , sis :D

Cik tikah said...

wah... mesti dah panas sejuk panas sejuk kan bdn tuh. hehe.. buat yg terbaik. kasi semua A! Amin...

aliya atina said...

Thx Hanis :)


Mekasih Cik tikah . Insyaallah semua A

nurkaloi said...

gud luck ! fighting !

Post a Comment

Dont use harsh words kay syg ? ♥♥