#1S - Moh ke Cherating :'D

Happy midnight :)


i feel very sleepy right now . Plus, ive just returnedfrom a buffet meal . Haishhhhh , now i looksss like a plum . Well , i used to eat one meal - 2 times a day . But , two days i'm here ( Cheratingggg ) , i eat more than 1 meal for 3 times a day . HAHHA . 


Ok , you guys mesti terpingaaaaa kan , What the hell am i talkin about ? ? Belum ade introduction terusss masuk isi . Ok , for you guys in4tion , i'm now at Cherating , Pahang which is one of the best and attractive place to relax :) This program is actualy under my mom's office . It's family day bebeh :) And fosho everyone bring along their families . We started our journey yesterday and alhamdulillah after three and half hours on the highwayyyyy , we have arrived at The Legend Hotel :)

I dont want to write much , so here some pict that i snapped today :) start scroll down --->



* i dont want to put my pi in the busss . So ugly . Hoho .


* Our first game - " Broken phone "aka " Telefon Rosak "

 * Anisss , my lil sis .

 * Me , mom and others . Get ready to play wet wet games :)

 *Hehe , me again :)

* My lil bro ;)

* Dimana Ibu , Dimana ayah - game . Open for 1 to 4 years old childs .

* I often play this game whin i was in kindergarten - Isi air dalam botol

*Isi air dalam botol game . Open for 4 to 8 years old kids .

* Dinner time , ikah choose to eat her new phone . Haishhh  .


ok , that's it for tonightttt :) Gud night friendssssssssssss , hellow my dream boy ! HAHAH





No comments:

Post a Comment

Dont use harsh words kay syg ? ♥♥