new background . heeeeee ~




25102010 ,


i'v just change my background . i dono whether i like it or not . so far , oke la . hahha , but it lookss bit lame . am i right ? hmmm , please leave some comment about my blog oke :) i really appriciate that !

today is add math's paper . the killer's papers . haha , why do i say like that ? the papers is killing me ofcourse ! dayummmm . not just me but everyone who take this papers . paper 1 , sejam je aku abesskan sume soklan . hahha , paham paham lah pe maksudnye kan .

argggggggggh . enough lia . jura daae is right . i better stop talking about the daymmm add math . nowwww ,  u betterrr open yr bio's book and read it . lia is a nice girl kan kan ? hahha ( i'm tryin' to calm myself . please dont misunderstood :p )

oke lah , i think i better leave now . start reading biology or i'm dead tomorrowww . na'ah . i'm half dead today . hahhahah .


No comments:

Post a Comment

Dont use harsh words kay syg ? ♥♥